- Automower® Connect: Automower® Connect gives you full control of the mower right in your smartphone. You can easily send start, stop and park commands, check and adjust settings. If required also receive alarms and track your mower’s position in case of theft – wherever you are. Standard on X-line, optional for all 300-400 series.
- GPS-assisted navigation – PATENTED: An onboard GPS system creates a map of the garden, including where the boundary and guide wires are installed. Husqvarna Automower® will then register which parts of the garden it has covered and adjusts its mowing pattern accordingly. This will ensure optimized lawn coverage and an excellent cutting result.
- LED headlights: Energy-efficient LED headlights for better visibility and control even in the dark. The lights will also start flashing if a malfunction occurs.
- Superior interaction: All Automower® Connect equipped robotic mowers are compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home. This means all you need to do is give your smart speaker a voice command, and Husqvarna Automower® will jump to the task. You can execute the most common commands such as start, stop, park and get status updates from your mower by simply asking your voice assistant.
- Ultra-silent drive
- Dual guide wires – PATENTED
- Electric height adjustment – PATENTED
- Weather timer
- Automatic passage handling – PATENTED
- Manages slopes up to 45%
- Remote start points x5
- Flexible charging station placement
- Balance control
- Spot Cutting
- Spiral cutting
- Replaceable top covers
- Easy height adjustment
- Graphic menu display, medium-sized
- Excellent cutting result
- Unique cutting system
- No emissions
- Theft protection by alarm/PIN code
- Automatic charging
- Low energy consumption
- Lift & Tilt sensors
- Weather proof
|Working area capacity (±20)||0.8 acre|
|Maximum incline within the working area||24 °|
|Maximum incline inside working area||45 %|
|Maximum incline at boundary wire||15 %|
|Product Size, LxWxH||29.5×24.8inx13.0 in|
Sound and Noise
|Sound level Guaranteed||59 dB(A)|