Shipping varies per product. Free shipping is also available for certain items. Our in-stock orders will probably take about 7-14 business days to reach a customer. Any custom orders will take approximately 6-8 weeks. Direct shipments are made to continental U.S. locations only. Special provisions apply to shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada, as outlined below.
PREMIER OUTDOOR USA does not charge shipping on items with a free shipping icon next to them on our website when shipped to US locations, except for Alaska and Hawaii. Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are not eligible for free shipping, and the customer is responsible for all duties and tariffs on shipments to those states.
We use UPS or FedEx for smaller items, and larger items go freight. We reserve the right to choose which freightway carries your shipment. We do not, however, control the shipping companies (freight or UPS). Once a shipment is in the hands of the delivery company, we cannot change shipping addresses, we cannot make a delivery happen on a certain day, and we can only approximate delivery times as we only have the information the delivery company makes available to us. Please understand that our staff would love to have more direct control over shipments so that we could ensure an amazing customer service experience every time.
All shipments, unless specifically denoted, are curb-side shipments. All larger shipments, shipped via freight carrier, will require a signature at the time of delivery. If you authorize the shipping company to leave the delivery without a signature, PREMIER OUTDOOR USA can not be held responsible for damages that may occur during delivery.
For more info on what to do on delivery day, check out our detailed guide to freight delivery.
Remote or hard-to-reach areas (example: Martha’s Vineyard, etc.) may incur additional shipping fees. This applies to Free Shipping and regular shipping orders. If this is the case with your order, a Customer Service representative will contact you promptly to notify you of any additional charges.
It is the customers responsibility to inform us of any problems with this type of delivery at the time of purchase. PREMIER OUTDOOR USA is not responsible for shipping costs on merchandise not delivered due to a shipping companies inability to deliver to a particular location. Certain circumstances may include but are not limited to: narrow or winding roads, dirt or gravel roads, and vacant establishments. In-home delivery is neither implied nor offered without additional charge, and is not necessarily available even if the customer is willing to pay more for it.
If an item is shipped and returned because it is not deliverable due to an incorrect address, the customer will be responsible for shipping both ways. Orders for larger items that must ship freight require the shipping company to contact the customer prior to delivery. If the product is returned because the freight company could not reach the customer, this will be considered a return, and the order will be subject to our regular return policies.
Shipping Outside of the Continental U.S.
All shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are sent via FedEx 2Day, and as such require an individual quote. If you order via the phone, you will be notified of the extra shipping before you place your order. If you order online, a customer service representative will contact you shortly after your order is placed with the additional shipping charges (before the item is shipped).
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder. We recommend you first contact the desired freight forwarder to obtain their shipping and receiving processes. You will be responsible for all duties and tariffs on Canadian shipments, along with coordinating with the freight forwarder for delivery to the final destination. Please call 904-693-1663 for assistance, otherwise enter the shipping address provided by your US-based freight forwarder.
ITEM INFO & PRICING
PREMIER OUTDOOR USA reserves the right to change item pricing or information at any time. As a result, prices on our website may not be accurate. If an item is ordered off of the internet before we have updated our prices, the purchaser will be notified and given the option to cancel or pay the difference. If the price of an item is lowered after a purchase is made, PREMIER OUTDOOR USA will not refund the difference to the customer.
If you find a lower price on an identical item at a local or online retail competitor (including shipping and delivery fees), just show us the competitor’s current ad or show a printout, photo, smartphone display or app, and we’ll match their price.
Prices on quotes are good for 7 days from the date sent to you, except when there is a price increase by the manufacturer. In the event of an increase from the manufacturer, your quote will be updated to the new price and the sales representative you worked with will follow up to discuss available options.
PREMIER OUTDOOR USA wants to make sure that your shopping experience is an excellent one and if for some reason, a product is not to your satisfaction, we can offer solutions.]
Item(s) must be in unused, unassembled condition and returned in the original packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Items that are not eligible for return include the following:
• Used items, including items that have been installed or assembled.
• Clearance items.
• Warehouse Deal Items.
• Custom-made, special-order and made-to-order products.
• Items marked “non-returnable” in the item description.
• Items requested outside of the 30-day return period.
If your item qualifies for return you can start the process with “Submitting a Return Request.
Please be aware of the following information regarding how this process will proceed:
• All shipping (to and from) costs are deducted from the refund.
• You will receive an email confirming we received your request that will include additional details on the process.
• An itemized Return Authorization, return shipping labels, and detailed instructions will be emailed to you upon approval. Approved returns must be returned within 30 days of receiving approval.
• If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
• Your return must be properly packaged in the original outer & inner packaging to help reduce damage and include all original parts, manuals, pieces, packing slips, etc.
• After PREMIER OUTDOOR USA receives and inspects the return, your refund will be issued. The processing time for the refund will depend on the payment option used for the order.
• Any items returned outside of this process or 30-day period are not eligible for a refund.
• Any items returned on your own are not eligible for a refund.
In the rare instance that you receive a defective product, most of the manufacturers we carry have great processes to assists so you should check your manual for details.
If you are advised to contact us, our knowledgeable Support team will guide you through the manufacturer’s warranty process. Please be aware of the following information we need and how the process normally proceeds:
• The defective item must still be within the manufacturer’s warranty period.
• You will need to supply any serial numbers, a description of issue, and any pictures or video depicting the issue.
• PREMIER OUTDOOR USA are the experts, so we will attempt to troubleshoot with you to verify that it is a defect.
• We report this to the manufacturer to begin the claim.
• The manufacturer will review the claim, then they will approve or reject it.
• The time for the manufacturer to respond may vary depending on the manufacturer’s internal processes.
• If approved, the warranty process begins and service, parts, repair or any combination of those as needed will be provided in accordance with the manufacturer’s warranty.
• Some parts or items may need to be returned to the manufacturer for quality control. We will advise you of this.
• PREMIER OUTDOOR USA is not responsible for reimbursement of any labor costs or project delays that may occur due to the receipt of defective goods. We recommend that you wait to schedule installation until after your order has arrived and items have been fully inspected.
• All shipments should be opened and inspected within 48 hours of delivery in accordance with our Delivery Inspection policy. It is recommended that you check for visible defect at this time as well as damage to prevent any delays with getting to use your item(s).
If your item has a defect outside of the warranty period:
• We will not be able to facilitate a claim to the manufacturer.
• Any replacement parts or whole units at this point can be purchased by you through PREMIER OUTDOOR USA. Contact us for pricing and availability
• Parts or whole replacement units may not be available for discontinued items.
If you receive a damaged item, you must notify us within five (5) business days of delivery. Open and inspect all items upon delivery. If you are not installing your product right away, you will still need to open and inspect everything for damage.
Damage reported within 5 business days of delivery:
• Refuse the item with the carrier if you’re able to do so.
• If you accept the item, report damage to us (after inspecting box and inner items/contents) within 3 business days. Call 904-693-1663
• We will then offer parts, a discount to keep as is, or allow a return for refund/replacement.
• Item can NOT be used in any way.
• If you choose to keep the item for a discount, you have 3 business days to reply to accept or reject the discount offer from us (again, do not use your item during this time until final offer/resolution is agreed upon).
• Keep all of the packaging, the box and all items/pieces, in the event the item needs to return to us.
Damage reported after 3 business days:
• No refunds, store credits, or free parts will be offered or issued. This is non-negotiable. We will only be able to sell you replacement parts for a repair.
• This is outside of our time frame to file any claims with the carrier or manufacturer/shipping warehouse.
• Since no return will be approved during this time, you are free to use the item, if you wish.
• We may require pictures of the item to determine the parts potentially needed.
Items sold by PREMIER OUTDOOR USA and shipped to locations in the US, including territories may be subject to tax.
Below is a non-exhaustive list of states PREMIER OUTDOOR USA is required to collect and remit sales tax to:
• District of Columbia
• New Jersey
• New Mexico
• New York
• North Carolina
• North Dakota
• Rhode Island
• South Carolina
• South Dakota
• West Virginia
* The State of Alabama created the Simplified Sellers Use Tax program (SSUT) under Statute § 40-23-192. The SSUT program allows eligible sellers to collect, report and remit a flat eight percent (8%) sellers use tax on all sales made into Alabama.
*** No tax is charged when purchasing gift cards; however, purchases paid for with gift cards may be subject to tax.
How tax is calculated
The amount of tax charged on your order depends on many factors, including the following:
• The identity of the seller
• The shipment or delivery address of your order
These factors can change between the time you place an order and when your shipment is complete. As a result, the tax calculated on your order may change.
The tax rate applied to your order will be the combined state and local rates of the address where your order is delivered to or fulfilled from. For example, if you live in a state that does not impose a sales tax, you may still see tax calculated on your order if shipped to another state.
Terms and Conditions of Contests & Sweepstakes
PREMIER OUTDOOR USA, will periodically conduct online sweepstakes and/or competitions. Below are the standard Terms and Conditions of our contests. Specific rules and regulations regarding individual contests may be found on the contest’s primary page.
1. PREMIER OUTDOOR USA is the primary coordinator and owner of contests conducted on PREMIEROUTDOORUSA.com.
2. There is no purchase necessary to participate in our online sweepstakes or contests.
3. Employees of PREMIER OUTDOOR USA, their family members, or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
4. Signing up for this competition indicates your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. By submitting your entry, you agree to receive emails and/or alerts via social media, as needed, throughout the duration of the contest.
6. The entry date and closing date for each contest is clearly marked on the individual contest’s primary page.
7. Winners will be notified through a combination of email, text, phone call(s), or (when stated) social media alert(s). If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
8. Winners are chosen by random at the prescribed date and time. PREMIER OUTDOOR USA, will notify the winner within 72 hours on how to claim the prize.
9. Winners and participants agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with the scope of the contest and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered and the prizes are not generally transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. PREMIER OUTDOOR USA reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the management of PREMIER OUTDOOR USA.
Effective Date: January 1, 2021
Services offered by PREMIER OUTDOOR USA are not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18). If you are under eighteen (18), you should not provide any personal information to us.
As for personal information, we will not sell any information you confide in us to any other companies without first receiving consent from you.
We realize that your personal information is given to us for purchasing and shipping reasons only, and we respect that.
If you have any questions, please call us toll free at 904-693-1663.
We use a third-party service provider to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to our Website, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other Web sites to target advertisements for goods and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is industry standard technology used by most major websites.
We use a third party to send email alerts. If you sign up for any of our email alerts, the third party will have access to your email for the purposes of sending out correspondence pertaining to PREMIER OUTDOOR USA only, and has no authorization to use your email address for any purpose other than sending messages from us to you. If you sign up for these alerts and wish to unsubscribe later, you may use the unsubscribe link on the bottom of any email message we send, or you can contact us.
How We May Use the Information We Collect
We may use information we collect for the following purposes:
1. for everyday business purposes, such as establishing and managing your user account, providing products and services you request, processing and collecting payments and providing customer support;
2. to offer our other products or services to you;
3. to communicate about, and administer your participation in, special events, programs, surveys, contests, sweepstakes and other offers or promotions;
4. to evaluate and improve our business, including developing new products and services and analyzing the effectiveness of products, services, applications and websites;
5. to diagnose and address technical and service problems;
6. to perform data analyses, including market and consumer research, trend analysis, demographic analysis and financial analysis;
7. to deliver content (including advertising) correlating to your interests and browsing and usage history, both within the PREMIER OUTDOOR USA Sites and on other websites and applications;
8. to comply with applicable legal requirements and our policies; and
9. to contact you via telephone, text or chat. We will obtain your consent to contact you when and, in the manner, required by law.
Applications, Widgets and Social Media
Advertising that is customized based on predictions generated over time from your visits across different websites, devices and mobile applications is sometimes called “online behavioral” or “interest-based” advertising. We may partner with advertising networks, which are companies that deliver targeted advertisements to consumers and generate statistics and metrics related to the delivery of interest-based advertisements. They may utilize information collected through a variety of Data Technologies to provide customization, auditing, research and reporting for us, our affiliates and other advertisers. This data collection takes place both on the PREMIER OUTDOOR USA Sites and on third-party’s websites and mobile applications. This process allows PREMIER OUTDOOR USA to deliver targeted advertising, enhance marketing programs and help track the effectiveness of such efforts. Our advertising networks also may use this information for determining or predicting the characteristics and preferences of their respective advertising audiences and measuring the effectiveness of their advertising in accordance with their privacy policies.
We do not provide information that is directly associated with a specific person (such as name and address) to an advertising network when you interact with or view a customized advertisement. However, when you complete a purchase on PREMIER OUTDOOR USA, we may share your information with a third party advertiser that will assume you are interested in the subject matter.
Information We Share
We do not sell or otherwise share information about you that we collect or receive, except as described below:
1. Our Service Providers. We may engage third parties to provide the services offered through or in connection with the PREMIER OUTDOOR USA Sites on our behalf. We require such providers to maintain information about you as confidential and to use the information only to perform the services specified by us in a manner consistent with this Privacy Statement.
2. Co-Sponsored Promotions. In the event that you participate in a survey, sweepstakes, contest or other promotion that is co-sponsored by PREMIER OUTDOOR USA and a third party, we may share information collected in conjunction with the survey, sweepstakes, contest or promotion, including personal information, with that third party. After the information is provided to those third parties, the subsequent use or disclosure of such information is subject to their privacy policies and practices. Surveys, sweepstakes and other promotions conducted on behalf of PREMIER OUTDOOR USA and a third party will include branding from both PREMIER OUTDOOR USA and the third party.
3. Credit Applications. If you apply for credit on the PREMIER OUTDOOR USA Sites with us, or any third party, it will be necessary for you to provide personal information to complete the application, including your address, credit information and history, employment and other financial information. We may share your application information with the financial partners so that they can process your application and otherwise use it in accordance with their privacy policies, however, we will not use your personal financial information for interest based advertising.
4. Corporate and Asset Transactions. If we sell all or substantially all of our business or sell or transfer all or a material part of our assets, or are otherwise involved in a merger or transfer of all or a substantial part of our business, we may transfer all information we have collected and stored, including personal information, to the party or parties involved in the transaction as part of that transaction.
5. Other. We may access or disclose information, including personal information, to:
a. protect or defend our interests and the legal rights or property of PREMIER OUTDOOR USA and our affiliates;
b. protect the rights, interests, safety and security of users of the PREMIER OUTDOOR USA Sites or members of the public;
c. protect against fraud or for risk management purposes; or
d. comply with prudent legal practice as we may determine, and applicable law or legal process.
You are entitled to make certain choices about how we communicate with you.
1. You may choose not to provide personal information, even though that might impact your ability to register or receive a particular product or service.
2. If you do not want to receive marketing email from us, you can follow the unsubscribe link provided in those emails.
3. You have a number of choices regarding certain Data Technologies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser’s setting to decline cookies if you prefer. You may also render some web beacons unusable by rejecting their associated cookies and disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings. If you choose to decline cookies or similar technologies, however, please note that certain features may not function properly or at all as a result. You may be able to adjust the use of advertising identifiers on mobile devices through the settings on your device. Finally, if you do not want to use a uniquely generated telephone number, you may choose to not call us.
4. If you do not want us to use Location Information, you can decline our initial invitation to provide that information, or opt out by changing the location services settings on your mobile device. However, please note that certain features may not function properly or at all as a result if you opt out.
Your California Privacy Rights
This PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS supplements the information contained in the Privacy Statement of PREMIER OUTDOOR USA and applies solely to consumers who reside in the State of California (“consumers” or “you”). We adopt this notice to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) and other California privacy laws. Any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this notice.
Information We Collect
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with an individual consumer, household, or device (“personal information”). We have collected the following categories of personal information from consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
The following examples are taken directly from California Consumer Privacy Act, PREMIEROUTDOORUSA.com, Inc. collects at least one of the example items from each category.
A. Identifiers –
◦ A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e))
◦ A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
◦ Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).
D. Commercial information
◦ Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
E. Biometric information
◦ Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.
F. Internet or other similar network activity
◦ Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
G. Geolocation data
◦ Physical location or movements.
H. Sensory data
◦ Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
I. Inferences drawn from other personal information. yes
◦ Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
• Directly and indirectly from activity on our website (PREMIEROUTDOORUSA.COM). For example, from customer submissions through our website or customer usage details collected automatically.
• From other third-parties. For example, Facebook and Twitter.
• Phone Calls between you and PREMIER OUTDOOR USA.
Sharing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
Category A: Identifiers.
Category B: California Customer Records personal information categories.
Category C: Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
Category I: Inferences drawn from other personal information.
We disclose your personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
• Service providers. For example, sharing information with a marketing campaign service provider.
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
• The categories of personal information we collected about you.
• The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
• Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
• The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
• The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
• If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
1. sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
2. disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 entitles California users to request information concerning whether a business has disclosed certain information about you to any third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. California users who wish to request further information in compliance with this law or have questions or concerns about our privacy practices and policies may contact us as specified in the “How to Contact Us” section below.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected about you and retained, subject to certain exceptions in the CCPA. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies, and we will direct our service providers to similarly delete your personal information from their records.
A verifiable consumer request must:
• Provide enough information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative; and
• Describe your request with enough detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
• You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not deny you goods or services, charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties, provide you a different level or quality of goods or services, or suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Do Not Track
Online Tracking Policy for California Residents. As of the effective date of this Privacy Statement, there is no commonly accepted response for Do Not Track signals initiated by browsers, therefore we do not respond to them.
Jacksonville, FL. 32256